WELCOME TO BEAUTIFUL BROKEN SHELLS

Here you will find stories, vignettes,
memoirs, and such pertaining to the seashore.
Most of the stories are of places I have been to and have fond remembrances.
Other writings are ones I hope you will find interesting or enlightening.
I love the beautiful ocean that gives us a sense of peace and tranquility.
It warms and heals us, it can be exhilarating and powerful,
making us realize in the scheme of things how small we really are.
Let’s find the perfect spot to sit and breathe in the salt ocean breezes
and feel the gentle ocean spray gently caress our face.
Let’s feel the sand between our toes…
Ahhhhh... we are here!
Can you see the sailboats in the distance,
can you hear the seagulls overhead?!






Monday, August 1, 2011

MARK AND TODD FRIENDS FOREVER!


AHHHHHHH~ THE MEMORIES ARE DELIGHTFUL AND LOCKED AWAY IN MY HEART FOREVER!



Todd on Left and Mark on right fishing on Todd's boat

NOW AND THEN

I laughed so hard.. you look like two little ragamuffins!!! hahaha and poor Todd's Dr. Denton PJ's are so big on him.. must have been hand me downs!! LOL toooooo cute!


FRIENDS FOREVER!!


I am going over all my pictures and came across these....

Made me think of how you two bonded from the beginning...

You are not only brothers.... but....

FRIENDS FOREVER

Hope this brightens both of your days...















Love ...

your adoring Mom

Donsie's Dialogs
donnatrex@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment